quarta-feira, junho 28, 2006

Post for my friends

Not that I only have friends in Den Haag... not that some of my friends here wouldn't deserve this, or some other kind, of public recognition of their support and of the value I give to their friendship, but somehow, strangely enough (yes, it really makes me feel weird), the tables have turned and now it's you (plural) that are furthest away!! And I miss you people!

I miss saying "ok Bye"; "do you feel like a muffin?"; "Oh my god, is that a Louis Vuiton?"; "Oh my god, is there any potato in those chips?"; "Thank you god for the colour blue"...
I could spend here the whole day and I wouldn't remember half of these... but actually sometimes a portuguese friend says "see you later" and my brain thinks "OK BYE!" (and in english!!!), before it can actually ponder "No... that's from another time and place!"

I don't have much more to tell for now, honestly life here moves slowly, very slowly and in some different directions. I feel nostalgic, happy but nostalgic, and I'll be thinking a lot about you people during the next two months! I'll be thinking "Argentina plays Germany on friday"; "Henrikke moves to weimarstraat this weekend"; "Elena is growing a new thumbnail as we speak"; "Nico... hmmm... Nico is probably not reading this anyway because he can't (Perdon por no haver puesto dibujitos, pero ya sabes como va la relaccion entre yo y los computadores), and he's going for a walk in the Haagsebos", etc etc etc...
AND ALL THESE LITTLE THINGS AND THOUGHTS ARE IMPORTANT, MEANINGFULL AND BEAUTIFULL!!

Doei... HOOOORES

From Portugal w/ love

Sem comentários: